After the election: Why did Labour lose and how can we win now?
After the shattering General Election result we need to understand how it happened and think how we organise resistance to the Tories
Marxism 2015 is a five day political festival in central London. It will host over 150 meetings bringing together thousands of activists, trade unionists, students, writers and academics from across the globeIt also poses huge questions about what sort of left we need in Britain and how we challenge the racism and scapegoating of UKIP
It will be a crucial place for debate, analysis and discussion
- Why did Labour lose the election?
- Is England more reactionary than Scotland?
- The unions, resistance and fighting the Tories
- How do we challenge UKIP?
- Is the SNP a radical alternative?
- What sort of left do we need?
- Are the Greens a left alternative?
- Islamophobia: the “othering” of Britain’s Muslims
- What are there so few strikes?
Plus activist forums on:
- Disability and resistance after the election
- The fight to save the NHS
- From testing to academies: is the school system failing our children
- Organising the "unorganised"
Other themes can be found at the top of the page
You can check out last years Marxism timetable here
Click here to book your place at Marxism 2015